WHY BUY A SUPERIOR HYDRO
Since its inception in 1986, Superior Spa & Bath has been dedicated to the
manufacturing of quality spas.
Superior Spa & Bath does saunas, steam rooms
and any other product that is related to
Time and funding goes into our Research and
Development program so that we are continuously upgrading our products to
keep up with the ever-changing market.
This is why Superior Spa & Bath has always been the market leaders in
And while we believe that imitations of our products are the
sincerest form of flattery, don't be fooled by competitor's "just as good
as Superior Spa & Bath"...
Three motor system - for maximum hydrotherapy.
Silent hydronic circulation pump - energy efficient.
Silent hot air blower - maintain water temperature.
21 to 34 patented B&M jets - air injectors that pulsate the air.
Galvanised steel frame - no warping or rusting.
Interchangeable spa light - change the "colour" of your spa by simply
changing your globe.
All our portable spa baths come standard with the following equipment:
1.5 hp jet pump
0.5 hp silent, highly efficient hydronic pump 4kW
2 hp silent hot air blower
4 kW incoloy heater (with optional stainless steel casing)
5 fully adjustable hydrotherapy jets
21 to 34 patented B&M jets
full electrical box including timer and thermostat
galvanised steel frame construction
Meranti siding ply surround.
A separate current supply of 35amp is required for the portable spa.
THE BATHROOM SPA IS RAPIDLY BECOMING VERY POPULAR, FOR A NUMBER OF
1. Refreshing & revitalising
2. Relaxes tired and tense muscles (after a hard days work or strenuous
3. Relieves stress and tension
4. Improves blood circulation
5. General body toning
6. Helps to combat cellulite
7. Hygienic and personal
THERE ARE TWO HYDROTHERAPY SYSTEMS AVAILABLE:
B & M SYSTEM
1. The B & M (Bath & Massage) aeration system works on the principle of
warm air pulsating into the bath through 18/20 air injectors strategically
situated at the bottom of the bath.
2. Gives an All-Over equalised body massage.
3. So called B & M system because all salts, oils, soaps and shampoos can
be used safely in the bath during or before the Hydrotherapy.
4. Totally hygienic as no water enters the system.
HYDRO JET SYSTEM
1. Is a water circulating water
system. i.e. water is circulated from the bath through the pump and back
into the bath again through the spa jets. 4-6 jets.
2. The hydro jet system gives a higher pressure, concentrated massage.
3. It is not advisable to use oils, salts, soaps and shampoos
before or during the Hydrotherapy.
4. Spa system needs to be flushed at least once per week.
5. Air control unit controls the intensity of the spa i.e. from very
gentle to a fully vigorous
6. Pneumatic controls ensure safety, as there are no electrical wires near
HEALTHY PEOPLE DO EVERYTHING BETTER
Please fill in your contact and enquiry details and send an email for a free consultation
regarding your needs; Click Here: firstname.lastname@example.org