Ozonate Pool & Spas
Aquaculture and Koi
Borehole Ground or Tank Water
Laundry Diswashing & Ozone
Drinking Water Bottle Filler
Rain Water Harvest Catch
Supertank Water Tank
Whole House Water Filter
Red Water Diverter
Ozonator Water Purifiers
Ozone Unit Price Popular
Ozonation Replaces Chlorine
Hydroponics and Greenhouse
Ozone & Cooling Towers
Making Ozonated Oil
Ozonating in Hotels
Popular Ozone Generators
Detox with Ozone
Ozonator and Poultry
Duct and ducting ozone
Lake & Dam Remediation
LifeStraw Water Purifier
Ultraviolet Tube Lamp Sterilizer
Reverse Osmosis RO
Flood & Fire Damage
Ozone Sewerage Treatment
Pit Latrine Treatment
O3 Hydro Spa
Kleerzone Health Bubble Spa
Buying a Spa
Related Useful Links
Wastewater Watch Newsletter
Ozone Association South Africa
The Durban Club
Centre for Alternative Technology
Durban Ethekwini Water KZN
Ethical Investment Research
Go Green Directory & Online Shop
Greenpeace UK - Environmental News and Issues
Natural Collection Shopping Site
The Environment Council
Water Research Commission SA
Water Test Scam
Women's Environmental Network
SuperTank is a Structural, Modular, Flatfaced, Rainwater
The Supertanks are currently undergoing structural certification and so
are not yet in production.
If you are interested in this product, please contact us to be added to the
mailing list and we will contact you
|Supertanks change the way you think about
The Supertank structural rainwater
is the ONLY fully flat faced, structural, modular water tank. These slimline
water tanks fit together to form a completely flat wall, like a concrete
wall, which can be rendered, painted or simply left the natural grey colour.
The Supertank is two products in one.
Not only is
it a rain water tank but it can also be used as a building material for
example as a wall. It is designed to be quicker and easier to install than
traditional building materials. It will not only save you money but also
save you space as your wall structure and water tank are combined into one.
The Supertanks are a modular system and allow you to store any volume
of water you require by simply connecting additional tanks together.
The standard height of the Supertanks are 2.4m and they are 600mm long x
300mm wide, however they can be ordered in any height from 1meter to a
maximum of 5 meters high.
- Time saving as quicker and easier to install then
- Saves space as both wall structure and tank are
combined into one.
- Stops mess and wastage on construction sites
- Saves money as you do not need to pay for both wall and
water tank as they are combined into one system.
- The material used to make the tanks is both termite and
- They come flat packed making them easy and affordable
- They are lightweight and when empty can easily be moved
by one person.
- Can be used for new or retro fit applications
- They can be either painted, lined, cladded, rendered or
- They will not warp, bend, crack, rust or rot
- Are very strong and offer excellent resistance to bush
fires, earthquakes and cyclones.
- They are found to have very good acoustic properties
both when full or empty.
- Recyclable and reusable.
SOME OF THE TYPICAL USES OF THE SUPERTANKS
- Garden sheds
- External and internal walls
- Walls around your property
- Screen walls
- Retaining walls
- Transportable and temporary housing
- Rural buildings and buildings in remote areas
- Storm water storage
Please fill in your contact and enquiry details and send an email for a free consultation
regarding your needs; Click Here: email@example.com